The Char-de-Coté handbag was named after the Char-de-Coté carriage. It was regarded as the Swiss national carriage, but could also be found in France. A fantastic feature of this vehicle is the passenger seat which is built parallel to the road. Its advantage was the good view to one side. This idea was born out of necessity in the 19th century to enable tourists to visit the mountainous Jura of northern Switzerland where the roads were much narrower than flat parts.
- Hand made from 100% vegetable tanned Italian cow hide
- Hand stained, waxed and rubbed edges
- Adjustable shoulder strap 3 in
- 3 inch handle drop
- Easy drawstring closure
- Cell phone pocket for easy accessibility
- Dimensions 10W x 11H x 5.5D