The Cabriolet bag is named after the Cabriolet carriage. A light horse-drawn vehicle, with two wheels and a single horse. The carriage has a folding hood that can cover its two occupants, one of whom is the driver. The design was developed in France in the eighteenth century and quickly replaced the heavier hackney carriage as the vehicle for hire of choice in Paris and London.
- Hand made from 100% vegetable tanned Italian cow hide
- Gold finished hardware
- Hand stained, waxed and rubbed edges
- 3/4 raised handles, 7.5 inch drop
- Secure interior zip pocket
- Cell phone pocket for easy accessibility